Are you eager to further develop your mechanical or mechatronic expertise? Do you want to be part of an organization that focuses on business mechanization projects, with the responsibility for development up to installation at the customer? Then this vacancy could be the perfect next step in your career!
The Mechanical Engineer takes the lead in creating and devising a conceptual set-up for a variety of mechanization projects in various international markets, such as Science & Technology, Solar & Energy, High Speed Product Handling and Robotics. Based on the customer's specification you realize the machine concept in a 3D environment. You provide technical support to Account Management, Purchasing and also during the realization and installation. You are part of a project team and you are intensively involved in the entire project from concept to installation at the customer.
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
- You have several years of experience in (international) turn-key mechanization projects, from development to installation at the customer and you are ready for your 2nd or 3rd career move
- Experience with 3D designs (Siemens Teamcenter NX, Inventor or Pro E)
- You are a team player and you have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English Language
- You are prepared to travel internationally (maximum of 20%)
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
Acquisition is not appreciated. We ask candidates to apply directly for this job at VDL ETG and not by a staffing or recruitment & selection agency.
VDL ETG Projects is a turnkey supplier for the development, manufacturing, construction and worldwide installation of mechatronic production machines. We offer our competences and service for the rollout of projects with a repetitive nature and one-off projects in a variety of markets. Based on a challenge, we convert creative ideas into solutions by developing machines with a technological character, which certainly fulfill the wishes of our customers. VDL ETG Projects focuses on its customers, technologies, markets and business relations that potentially lead to strategic partner relationships with growth potential for all parties involved. An open and constructive project approach, through intensive cooperation with the customer based on trust, and the constant delivery of quality, are essential elements for VDL ETG Projects during the long-term relationship with its customers.